Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lost...one half of finger

OK so its not really lost. Its just stuck half way up Quirky's nose. I think she might be scratching her brain. OK by now most of you have caught on to what I am talking about but for those of you who may be lagging behind....insert drum roll here...I'm talking about nose picking. Its disgusting...its vile...its gross....its...its...OK you get the point. Most kids do it...I've even seen some adults do it. But Quirky...well she...


is apparently practicing for the nose picking Olympics. She is no casual every now and then picker. Nope. Not Quirky. She goes at with the finesse of a pro. No place is too public or private for that matter. She picks it at school...in the car...at home...everywhere it seems.
 Dork and I have tried everything it seems to break this disgusting habit. To no avail...none...nada. Today I've decided to get her where it hurts...I've taken away all Wii privileges until she gets her nose picking habits under control. Am I the meanest Mom on the whole planet...to her right now? Probably. Do I care? No. I will not rest until I find the rest of that finger.

No comments:

Post a Comment