Thursday, November 1, 2012

Listen Up All You History Lovers...

     Quirky and I have been studying Ancient Mesopotamia the past several weeks. We have read book after book, watched video after video, and worked on project after project. I like to think she has learned something...at the very least how the inventions of the great civilizations that developed there have bearing on us today.
     In all the information that we have gathered, from all the different sources that we have used Quirky learned something that I didn't know...
Did you know that the Ancient Mesopotamians were into domination? I didn't know either until I heard Quirky telling Dork that the Ancient Mesopotamians learned how to dominate animals. MMMM...I think she means domesticate. I laughed and then I clarified. Sometimes Quirky just cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment