Monday, November 7, 2011

USE YOUR FORK!!!

Fork? Spoon? What are those things and what could they possible be used for???We had just been brought our plates piled high with tilapia, shrimp, scallops and crab cakes, and I was watching appalled
 as Quirky stuffed handful after handful of tilapia in her mouth. "Stop shoving your food in your mouth with your hands...Use your fork!" Those were the words out of my mouth. Quirky stopped...but she wasn't looking at me she was focused dead ahead on something else. I turned to see what was so interesting to Quirky.
Dork. Dork shoving his fish in his mouth with HIS HANDS!!!! Dork...Dork...Dork...What am I going to do with him? Let's just say that Dork and Quirky are so much alike in soooo many ways. Eating habits just happens to be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment