Saturday, February 23, 2013

Got Polyjuice potion?

     To say that Quirky is a Harry Potter fan might be just a slight understatement...OK a gross understatement. She is a new fan...but a devoted fan. Before you start worrying that she is going to turn stalker to Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, or Emma Watson...don't panic...to her they are Harry, Ron, and Hermione and they live at a school called Hogwarts. She could care less about the real people behind those parts...unless of course they could produce a patronus charm for her...then well things might be different. What does she see in these famous characters that fascinates her so much? Acceptance...I think. Friendship...I'm sure of.


     Most of all though, I think it is because she thinks magic is freaking awesome and to be honest I have to agree. I admit that it would totally make my day if I could use magic to clean my house...but alas magic is not real and I know this so I clean my house the hard way. Quirky, however, is not completely convinced that magic is not real and is willing to try a little experimenting...just in case. Which brings me to my point...poly juice potion.
     You see if you were to look at the top of Quirky's head you would would see a tiny patch of hair that looks as if it has been hacked off with a pair of dull scissors. Why? Because it has!...OK not really with scissors but with fingernail clippers.Yep...you guessed it. She was making poly juice potion, which she was going to feed to Oscar Fido. Mmmm...two Quirky's? I'm not sure the world is ready for that...or me for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment