Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Cranberry Vinaigrette

A friend of mine who read my post yesterday, was asking about the dressing that I served the salad with. It was a cranberry vinaigrette that I quickly made up for myself, since Quirky is not very big on sauces of just about any kind. It was both sweet and tangy at the same time, and paired well with romaine and almonds.The dressing Itself was super simple to make. This is what I did.


Quick Cranberry Vinaigrette

2 tbs. White Wine Vinegar
1 tbs. Olive Oil
1 tbs. Cranberry Juice
1/8 tsp. of Italian Seasoning
Pinch of sugar

Mix all the ingredients well. 

That's it...I told you it was super simple to make. Of course this is a serving for one salad, but it would simple to increase the amounts to accommodate a large salad or more than one salad. Next time around I think I will adding some diced apples, and dried cranberries to the salad. Over all it was a quick and delicious dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment