Friday, November 4, 2011

Flashback Friday...It's been Awhile

I haven't posted a Flashback Friday in quite awhile. So long it seems that maybe you are reading this and thinking...what is she talking about? Well if that's you then check out this post Flashback Fridays the Beginning . So why haven't I posted a Flashback Friday? or for that matter why haven't I really posted at all? Let's just say...
 that October has been one of those months. If you read my previous post you might know why. Really my basic reason is that I have been grumpy...Quirky has been grumpy...and to sum it all up I haven't been very thankful lately. Shame on me. If it had just been Quirky being grumpy I would have grabbed her...pretending to check the label on her pants...and unceremoniously told her she was wearing "GRUMPY PANTS" and that she needed to go change. Unfortunately there is no one to do that to me. (Dork is way to smart to try that) So to atone for my ungrateful ways I've decided to make a list of things I have to be thankful for.  So here goes...

1. First and for most...I am thankful for Quirky. She is my favorite girl in the whole world.
2. I am thankful for my health (and the surgery that got me to this point)...Dork's health...and Quirky's health.
3. I am thankful that Quirky is verbal...it makes life so much easier.
4. I am thankful that Quirky can and is willing to learn. Curiosity...its a wonderful thing.
5. I am thankful for the loving relationship that I have with Dork and Quirky. They are my   family and without them I would be lost.
6. I am thankful for how creative Quirky is...she is constantly amazing me. She is my little creative genius. Don't believe me? Look here: The Misadventures of Oscar Fido
7. I am thankful that we are able to homeschool Quirky...Life has greatly improved.
8. I am thankful for Dork...there are really no words to describe why...I just know that he makes my heart smile.
9. I am thankful for my sister...when all other family members seemed to have disappeared she has stayed. She understands me...we are cut from the same fabric...albeit on the opposite ends of the bolt.
10. I am thankful to be able to sit here...and count my blessings. They are really too plentiful to count. They are more than I really deserve...for all of this any more I am THANKFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment