Saturday, August 31, 2013

If You Like Piña Coladas

Tropical Oatmeal Muffins
And getting caught in the rain. If you're not into yoga and you have half a brain...I think that's how the song goes. Although in my mind I have made up several versions...and getting caught by the train...if you're not into togas...and you have a toy train...AAAHH! There are other versions, each just as weird and wrong as the next. Why am I stuck on this song? Well it all started with piña colada mix...


and oatmeal...and bananas. You see it all started a few weeks ago when my mother in law gave me a huge bottle of pina colada mix. After receiving a gift like this most people are like....PARTY TIME! Not me...I'm thinking cake...or maybe cookies...or muffins. So I set it aside, waiting for inspiration to hit. Well it did, in the form of this blog...www.theoatmealartist.com...via Pinterest. I think she likes oatmeal...it's hard to tell. I was inspired and this is what I came up with...


Tropical Oatmeal Muffins

2 cups of Quick Oats
2 large bananas well mashed
2 tsp of baking powder
1 cup of piña colada mix
Mix all ingredients well and divide evenly into lightly greased muffin pan.  Bake at 350° for about 20 minutes. Delicious. Quirky loves them. I love them. Dork well...not so much. But you might... So if you like piña coladas...and have Yoda on the brain. I think I might need help...

No comments:

Post a Comment